Research Scientist and Adjunct Lecturer, Epidemiology
- Living and Care Arrangements of Orphans in South Africa. In collaboration with the Africa Centre for Population and Health in Matubatuba, this study focused on the living arrangements of orphans in a rural area of KwaZulu-Natal (2002-2005, Mellon).
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Model with Faith Leaders. With Kathleen Ford, Allison Aiello, Terry Joiner (AME Church, U-M Global REACH - NIH and PEPFAR pending).
- Various collaborations with the Zambian government, NGOs and the Teaching Hospital of Zambia to provide support for PLWHA, HIV/AIDS counseling, medical training and exchanges in Lusaka. With Oveta Fuller, Allison Aiello, Terry Joiner (AME Church, U-M Global REACH - NIH and PEPFAR pending).
- Distance learning science-based training curriculum for Community Health Agents at Wilberforce Community College in South Africa with Oveta Fuller, Allison Aiello, Terry Joiner (USAID - PEPFAR pending).
- Continued expansion of services of OVC and Women's Center (AME) in Lebotse, Botswana with Oveta Fuller, Allison Aiello, Terry Joiner (Botswana Global Fund, PEPFAR and Gates Foundation funding to AME - PEPFAR pending).
- South Africa
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning