The close of the academic term can be a hectic time.
As the end of the academic term nears, come in for some help in planning your last few weeks so you can effectively finish everything.
This workshop will review common concerns for busy students, strategies for success, and related campus resources to help with this challenging time.
The event will include:
- a discussion of wellness strategies and resources (CAPS)
- a self-evaluation portion on time budgeting segment using the scheduling forms we use for registration.
- a self-evaluation portion using a projected GPA calculator. "What courses need the most attention? What grade will you need?"
- ... will provide space/time for individual questions/concerns
No registration necessary.
Part of the Strategies for Success Workshop Series, Fall 2013
Sponsored by the Newnan Strategies for Success Committee
- Courses & Registration
- Wolverine Access Tutorials
- Academic Calendar
Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Cross-Campus Transfers
- Transfer Student Programming