Professor, Department of Afroamerican and African Studies
Adjunct Professor, Department of Epidemiology
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 734.764.5514
- In press: Manuscript on the history of World Bank policy, including the evolving sector specific strategies on health care, state formation and financial transformation for Africans.
- Socioeconomic and ecological determinants of health in Mwanza, Tanzania (2007).
- Post-socialism project in Tanzania examining the impact of Ujamaa Villages on rural reform and the impact of reform on the former Ujamaa villages.
- Department of Afroamerican and African Studies (DAAS)
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning