2nd Annual Sustainable Food Careers Symposium
Whether you're looking for a summer job or internship, preparing for your career, or simply interested in food and sustainability, check out the Second Annual Sustainable Food Careers Symposium on Friday the 15th, from 8:30-4:00 pm (feel free to come and go as you need!)
This event, hosted by CAFE (the Consortium on Agriculture, Food, and the Environment) is an all-day extravaganza featuring:
- four panels with renowned speakers from around Ann Arbor, Michigan, and the country
- conversations on the most current and pressing issues in food
- advice on finding a job or career in the field
- opportunities to network with professionals in the field of sustainable food
- access to job postings and other resources
- delicious lunch and local coffee.
It's all free, and it's all designed for student benefit.
This year, our four speaker panels focus on: Food Justice; Community and Education; Entrepreneurship and the Private Sector; and Sustainable Food Production.
Interested? Excited? Please pre-register here, invite your friends, and mark your calendars! http://umsfp.com/index.php/symposium
Can't wait to see you there.
The students of CAFE