With 128 websites, over 300 users, and over 1,000 content edits per day, the LSA CMS provides a consistent, public-facing brand for the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts.
Adobe Experience Manager - the next choice for LSA's web content management system - will provide the marketing tools and automation to support the College’s long-term strategy.
Browse this site to learn more about all the web services available to faculty and units in LSA. Use the LSA Content Management System (CMS) to keep your website fresh and interesting by creating photo galleries, multimedia content, and event calendars on your site. Manage your faculty publications, staff lists and public announcements. Training and support staff are available to assist you. Please contact the Web Team in LSA Development, Marketing & Communications (LSA DMC) with any of your questions or comments.
- Christopher Billick's Presentation: Know Your Audience November 25, 2014
- What Versions of Firefox and Java work with Open Text? November 7, 2014
- Current LSA Web Services News Update November 7, 2014
- Open Text CMS Training Session 1: Managing Your Website Content
- 12:00 PM
- Tuesday Open Lab
- 4:00 PM
- Open Text CMS Training Session 2: Working With People Directories
Speaker: Peg Kelley
- 11:00 AM