One of the efficiency features of the CMS is that it allows users to reuse content across the system, which means you can find existing content and place it on a different page from the one it was initially added to (eliminating need to replicate content).
Here are the steps to finding existing content in the CMS and adding it to another location on your website.
Once you have navigated to the page on which you want to add the previously created content, open the region configurator for editing and do the following:
1. Click on Find to add pre-created content to the region configurator.
2. The “Find Target Window” will open.
3. In the Keywords field you may enter the title of the content piece, a word in the content item’s teaser, or the uniqname of the content’s creator.
4. Add additional search parameters (date created, last modified by, etc.) by clicking the plus.
5. Further limit the search by clicking on the “Search Within” field and selecting a type of content.
6. Click Search.
7. Search results will populate in the Results area.
8. Place a checkmark in the box of the item or items you want to add the region configurator.
9. Click on the “Add to Selected Results” button to...
10. move them to the “Selected Results” area.
11. Click OK , which will return you to the region configurator window.
12. The new content will appear at the bottom of the list in the Region Configurator.
13. Notice that the format is set to "TitlLnk" (default format).
14. Click on the format drop down and select a format.
15. Click OK to complete adding the content to the ICE site.