Deleting content from the CMS is the most extreme form of content removal. Once content is deleted from the CMS, it is not retrievable. You must first unpublish the content you desire to delete.
- Navigate to the content item’s location in the AppConsole’s Content tab or in the Recent Items of your MyPage.
- Exception: Media Images and Media Videos can only be deleted from their content editing form.
- Select the content item by placing a checkmark in the box next to it.
- Click on the red X from the menu above.
- Click OK on the confirmation window.