Students

The WISE RP builds a strong community for young women at the University of Michigan who are interested in science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics by providing academic and social support an opportunities.  Watch the video below as students share what drew them to the WISE RP and how the program impacted their first year at the University.

See what some of the 2011-2012 WISE RP Returners have to say...

Over the last year, the WISE RP has been a HUGE support for me.  School is difficult, but WISE has given me the moral and academic support and resources to make this school year very successful.  — Samantha Eaton, Computer Engineering

The WISE RP has created a community that I can relate to and be proud to be a part of.  
— Ashley Britt, Environmental Science/Engineering

The sophomores living in my hallway were the best resource I could have asked for during freshman year.  They were in my shoes last year and were always willing to share their experiences with me.  — Erika Jansen, Computer Science Engineering

I really benefited from the study groups that were offered jointly by WISE/MRC, and I truly believe they helped supplement my learning experience in my organic chemistry classes.  Both study group leaders were very knowledgeable and helpful, and it was definitely convenient having the study groups in Mosher-Jordan.  — Ana-Maria Nae, Neuroscience/Spanish

I loved living with girls who had the same interests as I do.  Not only did I have many people living around me who were taking similar courses, but I made many friends I intend to keep throughout my time at the University.  — Jillian Henderson, Undecided Engineering