About Beth Strickland
I provide course-integrated instruction in support of the mission and goals set forth by Michigan's Women's Studies Department. I also conduct individualized research sessions with undergraduate and graduate students doing research related to women and gender. Currently, I serve on a number of Mlibrary committees, as well as on a variety of national committees associated with the Women and Gender Studies Section of ACRL/ALA.
I have a Master's in Library and Information Science from the University of Denver, and a Master's in Women's Studies from San Diego State University. My undergraduate degree is also in Women's Studies and is from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
I currently serve on a number of local and national library committees. My current committees include:
- Librarians' Forum, Vice Chair/Chair-Elect
- Public Access Resources Committee, Chair
- Salary Report Task Force, Chair
- Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL), Women's Studies Section (WSS), Publications Committee
- ACRL, WSS, Assistant Newsletter Editor
Office: 214-E Graduate Library