This site is managed by the pre-health advisors at the Newnan LSA Advising Center to communicate news and information to pre-health students.
Juniors and seniors preparing to apply to medical school may also wish to register for the Career Center-sponsored Med App Ctools site. Registration information is available at http://www.careercenter.umich.edu/article/med/medapp-ctools
- Courses & Registration
- Academic Calendar
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers