Gifts from alumni and friends of the Economics Department provide vital support for learning and research, program innovation, and new initiatives. Every gift is important and makes a difference in the Department’s ability to provide unique opportunities for students and faculty. We especially need your support for these priorities:
- Department Strategic Fund—Provide financial resources for unexpected needs and challenges, such as seed funding for faculty research projects, computer lab expenses, and conferences. If you do not designate a use for your gift, it will be added to this fund.
- Foster Library—Advance the research activities of students and faculty by providing funding for electronic resources and the ongoing costs of the Foster Library.
- Named Seminar Series—Expose students to the world’s leading economists and promote intellectual exchange for faculty.
- Named Graduate Student Support—Strengthen both graduate and undergraduate programs by supporting talented graduate students, the faculty of tomorrow.
- Named Career Development Professorships—Enable Economics to “grow its own stars” by endowing professorships for recently tenured scholars.
- Named Endowed Professorships—Attract, retain, and recognize superb faculty, the key determinant of academic leadership.
For information on how to make a gift to Economics, please go to Gift Giving.