The College's policies and procedures for tenure and tenure-track faculty on items such as mentoring, evaluations, faculty awards, leaves and sabbaticals, joint appts, appt shifts, courtesy appts, and promotions.
The College's policies and procedures for lectures on items such as review, renewal, leaves, etc.
The College's general policies and procedures for the units on such administrative items as position requests, new faculty appointments, and lecturer appointments.
LSA Faculty & Staff
- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing & Communications (DMC)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Events and Communications Support
- Expect Respect
- Facilities & Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators