Located in the middle of the linked page is the I-9 and Fraction Calculation forms.
Form used to appoint graduate students as Graduate Student Instructors (GSI) or Graduate Student Staff Assistants (GSSA).
Forms used in the employment appointment process. Link to the U-M HR website.
Link to U-M Payroll.
Submit this form to the LSA Dean's Office to request that a GSI teach an upper-level course.
Procedures, Applications, and other forms located on the University of Michigan's Rackham website.
LSA Faculty & Staff
- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing & Communications (DMC)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Events and Communications Support
- Expect Respect
- Facilities & Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators