Library

On the second floor of the Kelsey Museum, overlooked by a beautiful Tiffany window commissioned in 1888, is a small non-circulating library. Housed here are approximately 20,000 volumes, as well as a few dozen journal and monographic series relating to the Museum's collections and to the study of the ancient world more broadly. The library is intended for use mainly by Kelsey staff, visiting scholars, and students in the Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology.