The LSA Infrastructure group provides the following security-related services for the College of LSA. For more information or if you need immediate assistance, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our data security analysts will respond within 4 business hours.
Configure servers, firewalls, networks, and other computer devices to ensure that audit logs are appropriately configured and maintained. Analyze, monitor, and respond to events indicating potential misuse and/or intrusion of LSA computing resources.
We provide documentation, face-to-face consultation and training regarding safe computing and data protection.
Serves as a point of contact between LSA and the U-M Information and Infrastructure Assurance team (IIA) in the evaluation, investigation, and recording of information security incidents. Participates in auditing, reviewing, reporting and containing IT security events.
Scanning, identifying, reporting and remediating security vulnerabilities allows us to provide high-level of security support for the College. This includes patching operating systems and applications, scanning web sites to detect vulnerable code, and coordinating risk assessments and risk treatment plans.
- 3D Printing
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- ArcGIS for Server
- Desktop Support
- Field IT Equipment Evaluation and Demonstration Program
- File Storage
- Financial Application Services
- Hard Drive Shredding
- High Performance Computing
- Human Resources Application Services
- Lab Consulting & Design Request
- Network Consulting
- Other (Non-LSA) IT Services
- Password Reset
- Poster Printing
- Programming & Applications
- Research Administration Application Services
- Research Support
- Server and Service Monitoring
- Standard Computing Recommendations
- Student Administration Application Services
- Web Hosting