Charles D. Moody Collegiate Professor of Psychology, and Chair, Department of Psychology
Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert M. Sellers
Charles D. Moody Collegiate Professor of Psychology
- Psychology Graduate Students Receive Outstanding Student Instructor Awards March 7, 2014
- What your IQ score doesn't tell you February 19, 2014
- U-M Launches New Program in Cognitive Science February 7, 2014
- Heterogeneity of Health and Environment Profiles of Older Adults Living Alone: Association with Subjective Well-being
Speaker: Sojung Park, Doctoral Candidate, Developmental Psychology, University of Michigan
- 1:00 PM
- Age-group differences in perceived support and strain, and well-being among Latina/o older adults
Speaker: Elise Hernandez, Doctoral Pre-candidate in Social Work and Developmental Psychology, University of Michigan
- 1:00 PM
- Psychology Librarian Office Hours, Susan Turkel