Charles D. Moody Collegiate Professor of Psychology, and Chair, Department of Psychology
Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert M. Sellers
Charles D. Moody Collegiate Professor of Psychology
- Optimistic partner your gateway to better health April 24, 2014
- 9 Ways to Boost Meaning in Your Job April 23, 2014
- Does Brain Training Work April 22, 2014
- Psychology Librarian Office Hours, Susan Turkel
- Paul M. Fitts Faculty, Staff, and Graduation Student Award Banquet
- 9:00 PM
- Psychology Department Commencement Ceremony