General Requirements for ALL LSA Scholarships
- Must be obtaining a degree in the College of LSA.
Note: a minor in LSA is not a degree program.
- U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents ("green card holders")
- Must renew their FASFA each year if applicable.
- Students are required to thank their scholarship donor(s) via a donor thank you survey.
Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer Scholarship Requirements
- Maintain full-time enrollment per term.
- There is no GPA requirement.
Four-Year Scholarship Recipients Requirements
- Each student is required to complete at least 40 hours of volunteer service over the course of the academic year (fall, winter, spring, and/or summer terms).
- Recipients are required to maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Students must maintain full-time enrollment of 12 credit hours or more per term.
- LSA students admitted into a Multiple Dependent Degree Program (MDDP), also known as a dual degree program, are still eligible to receive or apply for a scholarship from the College of LSA.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative