When You Get Back

For students enrolled in programs administered by other institutions, there you will need to confirm with the program administrator that your final transcript has been sent to:

University of Michigan Office of Undergraduate Admissions
ATTN: Credit Evaluation
300 Student Activities Building
515 E Jefferson
Ann Arbor, MI, 48109

Additionally, to confirm that all details are in order, please remember to:

  • Check Wolverine Access (unofficial transcript) to see if your study abroad credit has been posted.
  • Arrange to see your academic advisor(s) to ensure that the courses taken abroad are being used in your major or minor, or LSA distribution (verify that exceptions have been entered if necessary).


College of Literature, Science, and the Arts 500 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI  48109 © 2016 Regents of the University of Michigan