- Guided tours and more in our main galleries.
- Stream Table Workshops are hands-on opportunities for students to explore how water flows, the consequences of human activities on water quality and more!
- Live and recorded Planetarium shows on a variety of topics, with question-and-answer periods.
- Learn It! Do It! Days for a hands-on experience.
- Self-guided visit materials focus on exploration.
- Outreach brings natural science programs into classrooms and libraries.
All of the above programs are available to schools, homeschool groups, tour groups and community groups. see our scheduling page for specific policies.
Our programs are also listed in our Educator's Guide. Download our Educator's Guide (PDF) by clicking the button above!
Financial assistance is available. Call (734) 764-0480 to ask about availability and how to qualify. Scholarship funds are limited so call as early as possible.
Thanks to our sponsors for their generous support of 2013-2014 scholarships: Anonymous Donor; Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation; Buhr Foundation; Cresswell Family Foundation; Suzanne D. Goodrich; James A. and Faith Knight Foundation; Washtenaw Intermediate School District
Teacher E-mail List
E-mail Brittany Burgess to be added to our Teacher E-mail List for announcements.