Museum of Natural History Memberships make great gifts and they're tax deductible!
A Museum of Natural History membership makes a great gift for family, friends, and business associates. When you purchase a gift membership, you'll give a gift that can be used throughout the year.
|$40||Individual or couple|
Purchase a gift membership by calling 734.936.5834 or complete the attached gift membership form and send it to the Museum of Natural History. Click here to access the membership gift enrollment form.
Free admission or discounts at over 300 science museums worldwide through the Association of Science Technology Centers. Museums within a 90-mile radius may limit or exclude reciprocal admissions. Click here for a current list (PDF) of participating museums. Please note that as of April 1, 2009, reciprocation with the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum will be half-off general admission due to local agreements.
- Complimentary Planetarium passes (Four for Grandparents, Family, and higher level members; Two for Individual/Couple Members)
- 20% discount on Museum Store purchases
- Discounts on Planetarium tickets and birthday parties
- Advance notice of special events and members-only events
- Subscription to The Display Case, the Museum's newsletter
- Children under 10 will receive a birthday card and gift
- You will be supporting Michigan's premier natural history museum. Museum membership is tax-deductible.
How to Join:
Museum of Natural History
University of Michigan
1109 Geddes Avenue
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1079
Attn: Nora Webber