Schedule Online or schedule by phone— 734.764.0480 (9-5 weekdays).
Space is limited—call early. All reservations must be made at least TWO WEEKS in advance. You will need:
- Possible dates and times of your visit
- Number of children and adults
- Activities you would like to schedule
- Address and phone number
All of our program descriptions and pricing can be found under School and Group Programs!
- A non-refundable $75 deposit is due within 2 weeks of reservation, to hold time and date.
- Deposit is applied to program fee. Balance due on arrival.
- We reserve the right to cancel services for any trip for which deposit is not paid 2 weeks prior to visit.
- We accept all forms of payment.
- Teachers, but not chaperones, admitted FREE. We recommend one chaperone for every 10 students.
- Refunds will not be given for amounts of $10 or less overpaid.
There is ample free bus parking in the lot behind the Museum. Non-bus parking is extremely limited; a map sent with your confirmation letter will suggest other parking options. Allow extra time for non-bus parking. See the Directions and Parking page for more information.
Cancellations & Weather Policy
Groups that cancel or do not arrive forfeit their deposit. Exceptions made for inclement weather.