The Physics Department has the following resources available for students taking introductory physics courses:
- Physics Help Room (1416 Randall)
- Graduate students, undergraduate students, and faculty are available to help students who are taking Introductory Physics classes (135/136; 235/236; 140/141; 240/241)
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 10:00 am-9:00 pm, and Friday 10:00 am-5:00 pm during the fall and winter terms
- View Help Room Schedule - Fall 2015 Term
- Physics Learning Assistants
- Upper level undergraduate students are available to help students who are taking Introductory Physics classes in the Physics Help Room and/or CTools chat. Please refer to your CTools page for more information.
- Problem Roulette
- Provides practice problems from past physics exams
- Society of Physics Students (SPS)
- Student run organization for anyone interested in physics
- Offers tutoring in the Physics Help Room during the fall and winter terms
- Find a list of private physics tutors on the SPS website
In addition, there is also the Science Learning Center (1720 Chemistry) that provides study groups for intro physics courses.