Strategies for Success Workshop #7: Backpacking and End-of-Semester Strategies
Wednesday, March 19th, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
Angell Hall G243 (in the Newnan Advising Center)
What courses will you choose for spring, summer and/or fall terms?
What's new? The LSA Course Guide has a new look and new functionality.
In this drop-in workshop students can ask questions
about course selection and planning, in a group environment.
FYI: Backpacking begins on March 26th, and
you will be notified of your Enrollment Appointment on March 26th
Bring your laptop so we can explore the LSA Course Guide together.
Questions? Send them to email@example.com
Sponsored by the Newnan Strategies for Success Committee
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Events and Workshops
- Closed Course, Waitlist, and Override Information
- Class Attendance
- Auditing Courses
- Withdrawal from the College
- Key to Course Listing Notations
- Undergraduate Course List
- Graduate Course List
- SUBJECT Guide
- Wolverine Access
- University Online Schedule of Classes
- Dual Registration
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative