Women's Studies Faculty, Sept. 2014
A student in the Women’s Studies in the Archives first year seminar conducts research in the Bentley Historical Library.
Women's Studies Graduation 2014
Current Lane Hall exhibit - The Salamander Project by the Olimpias Disability Culture Collective
Welcome To Women's Studies
Founded in 1973, the department is a diverse intellectual community dedicated to excellence in feminist research, teaching, and activism. Our work aims to bridge gender, racial, economic, religious, and national divides; create knowledge about women, gender, race, and sexuality; challenge power inequities; and improve the lives of all people.
- Anna Kirkland is honored for outstanding contributions to undergraduate education as a recipient of an Arthur F. Thurnau professorship February 20, 2015
- Two WS Faculty Recently Awarded February 11, 2015
- The Detroit News reviews the current Lane Hall art show "Re-Imaging Gender" January 30, 2015
- HE: The Hergott Shepard Photography Collection
02/14/2015 - 06/14/2015;
- Seminar in honor of Patsy Yaeger
Speaker: Joseph Boone, Susan Gubar (via video), Marianne Hirsch, Arlene Keizer, Nancy Miller
- $tart $mart Negotiation Workshop
- 1:30 PM