Explore Asian Languages and Cultures
Congratulations goes to Jiaxin Huang and Elise Huerta for receiving prestigious awards for their Honors theses this year. Jiaxin was honored with the Marshall Sahlins Social Sciences Award and Elise was recognized with the Virginia L. Voss Memorial Award. Learn more about the ALC Honors Program by talking with a department advisor.
Information on our doctoral program, Fall 2015 application, and Rackham admissions.
- CSAS faculty associates comment on Delhi Elections February 13, 2015
- Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism Wins Dartmouth Medal for Most Outstanding Reference Work February 12, 2015
- Nam Center director Nojin Kwak on surging Korean language course enrollments: Inside Higher Ed> February 11, 2015
- Nam Center for Korean Studies Colloquium Series: Planning Assessment in a Proficiency Oriented Foreign Language Program: A Backward Design
Speaker: Sahie Kang, Dean of School of Resident Education in the Directorate of Continuing Education, Defense Language Institute
- Nam Center for Korean Studies Colloquium Series: Planning Assessment in a Proficiency Oriented Foreign Language Program
Speaker: Sahie Kang, US Department of Defense
- CJS Noon Lecture Series: The Role of Family Physicians After the March 11, 2011 Tsunami Disaster in Japan
Speaker: Yukishige Ishibashi, MD, Director, Ishibashi Clinic; Director, Japanese Primary Care Association