Explore Asian Languages and Cultures
Why should you consider pursuing a major or a minor in Asian studies? How is Asian studies relevant to the world today and, therefore, a promising professional future? Representatives from ALC advising, all of ALC's languages, the Career Center, and study abroad will be present at the "Why Study Asian Studies?" information session on March 14. RSVP here to find the answer!
Information on our doctoral program, Fall 2014 application, and Rackham admissions.
ALC provides Chinese and Japanese language courses during the summer as part of SLI. Classes are open to both the community and UM-enrolled students.
- At UM, a look into a side of Pakistan few see--from the Toledo Blade April 16, 2014
- Lieberman discusses ‘multifaceted integration’ in Golden Apple lecture April 3, 2014
- Nam Center Graduate student Joo Young Lee Recognized! April 2, 2014
- Conference: Soseki's Diversity
- CSEAS End-of-Year Party
- 2:00 PM
- Land and Equity in Economic Development: Some Under-studied Issues
Speaker: Pranab Bardhan, Department of Economics, University of California, Berkeley
- 5:00 PM