Welcome to the University of Michigan History Department. Please explore our website to learn about our graduate programs (including three joint degree programs), opportunities for undergraduates, and the wide variety of courses offered. The research fields of the ninety faculty members illustrate the exceptional breadth and depth of the department. If you have questions not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two History seniors nominated for 2015 Mitchell and Marshall Scholarships. September 25, 2014
- Paul Edwards in NBC News spot explains the science behind the term "global temperature." September 24, 2014
- Kali Israel in Scotland to witness and report on the historic vote for independence. September 18, 2014
- Looking Back and Looking Forward: A Dialog on Ferguson
- EIHS Lecture: “’Talents Committed to Your Care’: Reading and Writing Radical Abolitionism in Antebellum America”
Speaker: Mary C. Kelley,
University of Michigan 10/30/2014; 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- EIHS Workshop: "Fellowship Proposals I Wish I Had Received"
- 02:00 PM