Examine change and transformation during our Year of Conversions.
Embrace challenging topics.
Engage the undergraduate mind.
Energize the arts.
Investigate the latest on digital humanities.
Strengthen faculty and graduate student research.
The Institute for the Humanities is a center for innovative, collaborative study in the humanities and arts. Each year we provide fellowships for Michigan faculty, graduate students, and visiting scholars who work on interdisciplinary projects. We also offer a wide array of public and scholarly events, including weekly talks, public lectures, conferences, art exhibits, and performances.
- Asaf Peres: What I'm Working on This Week June 25, 2015
- Melanie Yergeau: What I'm Reading This Week June 19, 2015
- Bonnie Washick: What I'm Reading This Week June 11, 2015
Video Installation by Doug Hall 09/08/2015 - 10/09/2015; 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Julie Rae Powers: A Coal Miner's Daughter Revisited
Pop-Up Exhibition 09/08/2015 - 10/26/2015; 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- “Doug Hall: Incidents of Landscape"
Artist Lecture Speaker: Doug Hall 09/15/2015; 12:30PM