You are about to embark on a voyage that will teach you to see with new eyes. Whether you are thinking about the structures of legal systems, markets, educational systems, or workplaces, Organizational Studies offers an interdisciplinary lens to understand the complex world we inhabit. No matter who we are or what we do, organizations influence how we feel, what we think, and what we can accomplish. We invite you to discover more about Organizational Studies and how we shape our place in an organizational world.
Our program is dedicated to equipping students with the skills needed to succeed in today's fast-paced global environment. Our alumni have shared some of the key skills and experiences in OS that have helped them succeed in their careers.
- OS juniors, Jessica Hasper and Zoë Miller, have been selected for Honors for Summer Fellowships from the LSA Honors Program February 26, 2015
- OS Juniors take First Place in UM preliminary of Deloitte Consulting National Undergraduate Case Competition! February 3, 2015
- Organizational Studies has moved! January 16, 2015
- OS Special Interest Topic: Public Health
Speaker: Brad Stulberg, Kris Jensen
- OS Special Interest Topic: Grad Programs
- OS Special Interest Topic: Environment
Speaker: Katrina Lewis