You are about to embark on a voyage that will teach you to see with new eyes. Whether you are thinking about the structures of legal systems, markets, educational systems, or workplaces, Organizational Studies offers an interdisciplinary lens to understand the complex world we inhabit. No matter who we are or what we do, organizations influence how we feel, what we think, and what we can accomplish. We invite you to discover more about Organizational Studies and how we shape our place in an organizational world.
- 3 Fall 2014 GSI Positions available at the Organizational Studies Program March 3, 2014
- Congratulations to our Winter 2013 graduates! December 20, 2013
- Professor Soderstrom's research highlighted at M-Cubed symposium November 15, 2013
- Organizational Studies Honors Symposium
- 1:00 PM
- Organizational Studies Graduation Ceremony and Reception