Camp Explorations expands campers' knowledge of natural history through experiments, crafts, and activities, with plenty of fun. Click on the image for more information.
Free tours of the dinosaur exhibits are offered on Saturdays and Sundays at 2 PM, except on major event days. Sponsored by the U-M Credit Union
The University of Michigan Museum of Natural History offers an array of educational programs and exhibits for both campus and community. Check out our Calendar of Events and Public Programs for things to do. Four floors of exhibits include the largest display of dinosaurs in Michigan, Michigan wildlife, anthropology, geology, and several changing exhibits. The Planetarium will transport you to the furthest reaches of space. School and community groups enjoy programs guided by U-M student docents. The Museum also provides a window onto cutting-edge U-M science research.
Regents Approve Schematic Design for Museum’s New Home!
- (Prehistoric) Life Imitating Art May 13, 2015
- The Museum's award-winning "Secret Life of Birds" exhibit featured in The New York Times April 3, 2015
- The Dead Elephant in the Room February 3, 2015
- Hands-On Demo: Cow's Eye Dissection
- Planetarium: The Sky Tonight: Live Star Talk
- Planetarium: Two Small Pieces of Glass