Camp Explorations expands campers' knowledge of natural history through experiments, crafts, and activities, with plenty of fun. Click on the image for more information.
Free tours of the dinosaur exhibits are offered on Saturdays and Sundays at 2 PM, except on major event days. Sponsored by the U-M Credit Union
The University of Michigan Museum of Natural History offers an array of educational programs and exhibits for both campus and community. Check out our Calendar of Events and Public Programs for things to do. Four floors of exhibits include the largest display of dinosaurs in Michigan, Michigan wildlife, anthropology, geology, and several changing exhibits. The Planetarium will transport you to the furthest reaches of space. School and community groups enjoy programs guided by U-M student docents. The Museum also provides a window into cutting-edge U-M science research.
Photo by Daryl Marshke/Michigan Photography
Sunday, May 22 & June 12
1:00 - 4:00 PM
June 20 - August 19
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- U-M museum reaches crowdfunding goal for mammoth remains exhibit May 2, 2016
- Dan Fisher, Mammoth Expert, on the Importance of the LSA Museum of Natural History's New Exhibit April 26, 2016
- U-M Museum Seeks Help To Preserve Mammoth Remains April 19, 2016
- Planetarium: The Sky Tonight: Live Star Talk at 11:30
- Planetarium: Sunstruck
- 1:15 PM
- Planetarium: The Sky Tonight: Live Star Talk at 1:30