U-M President Installation Procession
Cathy Conway-Perrin and Esrold Nurse are Procession Marshalls
The Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center challenges students to think about their education in the broadest possible terms, and to take initiative in shaping that education as they prepare to engage with a diverse world. Through individual conversations, publications, online resources, and programs, our advisors foster the personal, ethical, and intellectual growth of students, helping them develop their academic and professional goals, make informed decisions, and act with increasing independence. Read more about our services.
A curated calendar of opportunities to maximize your LSA degree. Browse weekly for academic, career, scholarship, and international study & volunteer options.
Really useful resources for your academic success and overall well-being this term. We've collected them at our new website, First Year @ Michigan, designed just for students like you.
- Dialogues with Departments September 24, 2014
- 2014 LSA Advising Academy September 23, 2014
- SuccessFest is Wednesday Oct. 22 11am-3pm in 2435 North Quad September 22, 2014
- Letters of Evaluation and the 15 Core Competencies
- 2:30 PM
- Personal Statement Workshop
- 2:00 PM
- Choosing Activities that Matter
- 6:00 PM