The Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center challenges students to think about their education in the broadest possible terms, and to take initiative in shaping that education as they prepare to engage with a diverse world. Through individual conversations, publications, online resources, and programs, our advisors foster the personal, ethical, and intellectual growth of students, helping them develop their academic and professional goals, make informed decisions, and act with increasing independence. Read more about our services.
A curated calendar of opportunities to maximize your LSA degree. Browse weekly for academic, career, scholarship, and international study & volunteer options.
Really useful resources for your academic success and overall well-being this term. We've collected them at our new website, First Year @ Michigan, designed just for students like you.
- DROP/ADD & PASS/FAIL DEADLINE (Winter 2015) is 1/27/15 January 20, 2015
- Are you on a waitlist? Wondering how it works and what to do next January 8, 2015
- Major Minor Expo for 2015 will be held on Wednesday, March 25th December 23, 2014
- Preparing for MCAT 2015
- 4:00 PM
- Applying to Health Professions Schools: Dental, Pharmacy, Public Health, Optometry
- 5:00 PM
- Alumni Center – Discussion of all the services they offer to students and answers to your questions.
- 10:00 AM