The Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center challenges students to think about their education in the broadest possible terms, and to take initiative in shaping that education as they prepare to engage with a diverse world. Through individual conversations, publications, online resources, and programs, our advisors foster the personal, ethical, and intellectual growth of students, helping them develop their academic and professional goals, make informed decisions, and act with increasing independence. Read more about our services.
A curated calendar of opportunities to maximize your LSA degree. Browse weekly for academic, career, scholarship, and international study & volunteer options.
Really useful resources for your academic success and overall well-being this term. We've collected them at our new website, First Year @ LSA, designed just for students like you.
- Fall 2015 DROP/ADD and PASS/FAIL deadline is 9/28 September 18, 2015
- On a Waitlist? September 2, 2015
- Fall 2015 Pre-Health Events Announced August 25, 2015
- Pre Health 101
- 12:00 PM
- Business Through LSA 101: Human Capital Focused Industries — Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Human Resources, Management, Sales, and Consulting
- 5:30 PM
- Choosing Activities That Matter
- 3:00 PM