The Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center challenges students to think about their education in the broadest possible terms, and to take initiative in shaping that education as they prepare to engage with a diverse world. Through individual conversations, publications, online resources, and programs, our advisors foster the personal, ethical, and intellectual growth of students, helping them develop their academic and professional goals, make informed decisions, and act with increasing independence. Read more about our services.
A curated calendar of opportunities to maximize your LSA degree. Browse weekly for academic, career, scholarship, and international study & volunteer options.
Really useful resources for your academic success and overall well-being this term. We've collected them at our new website, First Year @ LSA, designed just for students like you.
- DEADLINE TO WITHDRAW from a F15 class is FRIDAY 11/13 November 9, 2015
- Registering for Next Semester? October 14, 2015
- Major/Minor Meetup Sessions October 13, 2015
- Letters of Evaluation and the 15 Core Competencies
- 6:00 PM
- Backpacking for Pre-health Students
- 3:00 PM
- Transferring to LSA Information Session
- 5:00 PM