The Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center challenges students to think about their education in the broadest possible terms, and to take initiative in shaping that education as they prepare to engage with a diverse world. Through individual conversations, publications, online resources, and programs, our advisors foster the personal, ethical, and intellectual growth of students, helping them develop their academic and professional goals, make informed decisions, and act with increasing independence. Read more about our services.
The Newnan Advising Center's weeky blog.
- Four Student Misconceptions about Learning March 7, 2014
- U-M College of LSA Launches New Program in Cognitive Science January 29, 2014
- U-M cancels Tuesday (January 28, 2014) classes because of dangerous wind chill January 27, 2014
- Major Minor Expo for 2014
- 3:00 PM
- Pre-health Drop-in Quick Question Advising
- 4:00 PM
- Strategies for Success Workshop #6: Learning from a Graded Paper
- 3:30 PM