The Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center challenges students to think about their education in the broadest possible terms, and to take initiative in shaping that education as they prepare to engage with a diverse world. Through individual conversations, publications, online resources, and programs, our advisors foster the personal, ethical, and intellectual growth of students, helping them develop their academic and professional goals, make informed decisions, and act with increasing independence. Read more about our services.
The Newnan Advising Center's weeky blog.
- THE LAST DAY for LSA students to request a late drop or add of courses for the current term is FRIDAY, 8 NOVEMBER November 1, 2013
- Registration for Winter 2014 will begin on November 25 and end on December 11, 2013 October 31, 2013
- F13 Late Drop Deadline is Nov. 8 October 30, 2013
- Transferring to LSA Information Session
Speaker: Begoña Garcia
- 5:00 PM
- IMP Winter 2014 Proposal Deadline
- Major Minor Expo for 2014
- 3:00 PM