U-M President Installation Procession
Cathy Conway-Perrin and Esrold Nurse are Procession Marshalls
The Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center challenges students to think about their education in the broadest possible terms, and to take initiative in shaping that education as they prepare to engage with a diverse world. Through individual conversations, publications, online resources, and programs, our advisors foster the personal, ethical, and intellectual growth of students, helping them develop their academic and professional goals, make informed decisions, and act with increasing independence. Read more about our services.
A curated calendar of opportunities to maximize your LSA degree. Browse weekly for academic, career, scholarship, and international study & volunteer options.
- Pre-Law Programming for Fall 2014 July 11, 2014
- Fall 2014 Pre-Health Events Announced June 2, 2014
- Announcing the New Minor in Arab and Muslim American Studies! May 15, 2014
- Law School Admissions Committee Panel: UChicago, UPenn, UMichigan
- 12:00 AM
- Choosing the Right Pre-health Profession
- 5:00 PM
- Law Day
- 6:00 PM