October 15 Lecture: "Lives and Afterlives of 'El Negro Raúl': Racial Stories in Twentieth-Century Argentina," Paulina L. Alberto, University of Michigan
Oct. 15 Lecture considers "el Negro Raúl" ...
Carol Symes's Oct. 2 lecture audio now available online ...
Sept. 10 lecture audio now online ...
The Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies, established in 2006 by a generous gift by Kenneth and Frances Aftel Eisenberg, provides a world-class forum for historical research and teaching.
- EIHS Lecture: "Lives and Afterlives of 'El Negro Raúl': Racial Stories in Twentieth-Century Argentina"
Speaker: Paulina L. Alberto, University of Michigan
- EIHS Symposium: "Your Dissertation's Future (and What It Means for Writing Your Dissertation Now)"
- Undergraduate Career Workshop: "Putting History to Work"
- 07:30 PM
- EIHS Lecture: "Longing for a New Medina: State Power, Islam, and the Struggle for Pakistan in Late Colonial North India"
Speaker: Venkat Dhulipala, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- EIHS Graduate Student Workshop