Winter 2015 Speakers: Sueann Caulfield, Ra'anan Boustan, Jennifer Morgan, Joshua Cole, Brigitte Bedos-Rezak, Ishita Pande
Dec. 4 lecture considers China's nonalphabetic information infrastructure ...
Nov. 14 talk focuses on Federal-era New England ...
Oct. 30 lecture recording now available online ...
- EIHS Lecture: "Jesus v. Jesus: Legitimacy Law, Patronage Networks, and the Transfer of Wealth in a Nineteenth-Century African-Bahian Family"
Speaker: Sueann Caulfield,
University of Michigan 01/08/2015; 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- EIHS Symposium: "Empathy and Experience in the Writing of History"
- 02:00 PM
- EIHS Lecture: "Matter of Contention: Relics of the Biblical Past Between Jews and Christians in Late Antiquity"
Speaker: Ra'anan Boustan,
University of California, Los Angeles 01/29/2015; 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
- EIHS Graduate Student Workshop
- 02:00 PM
- EIHS Lecture: "Partus Sequitur Ventrem: Slave Law and the History of Women in Slavery"
Speaker: Jennifer L. Morgan,
New York University 02/05/2015; 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM