Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to email@example.com.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
- Learning From Animal Friendships January 27, 2015
- How Food and Drink Make Us Go Mmm January 22, 2015
- A Drink before Bed Ruins Your Sleep January 20, 2015
- No Personality & Social Contexts Brown Bag
- 1:00 PM
- Which Foods May Be Addictive? The Roles of Processing, Fat, and Glycemic Load
Speaker: Erica Schulte, B.A., Clinical Area Doctoral Student
- 1:00 PM
- Executive Committee Meeting
- 12:00 PM