Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
- Rachael Seidler Receives Faculty Research Excellence Award October 21, 2014
- Are Women Better Decision Makers? October 20, 2014
- Teen 'like' and 'FOMO' anxiety October 17, 2014
- Dr. Laura O'Dell, Neural underpinnings of nicotine-related behaviors in the nematode, C. elegans
Speaker: Laura O'Dell, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Psychology Department, The University of Texas at El Paso
- 1:00 PM
- Clinical Psychology Application Information Session
Speaker: Dr. Patricia Deldin
- Spirituality and Altruism in a Low-Income African American Community
Speaker: Jacqueline Mattis, Ph.D., Department of Psychology, University of Michigan
- 1:00 PM