Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to email@example.com.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
- Pregnancy Doesn't Actually Make Women Dumber October 29, 2014
- Luis Fuentes-Rowher, BA Psychology '90, featured in the "The Challenge to Voting Rights." October 28, 2014
- How To Shut Down Your Work Stress After You Leave The Office October 27, 2014
- Incivility from the Target's Perspective: Gender, Race, and Attributions
Speaker: Courtney McCluney
- 1:00 PM
- The Hiroshima Decision: What, Who, and Why?
Speaker: David Winter, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, University of Michigan
- 4:30 PM
- Area Chair's Council
- 11:00 AM