Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
- Science says that parents of successful kids have these 7 things in common March 31, 2015
- Cancer metaphors can hurt March 30, 2015
- The American Ethic and the Spirit of Optimism March 25, 2015
- Fostering Academic Career Aspirations for Women in STEM: Implications of Mentors and Role Models
Speaker: Yidi Li
- 1:00 PM
- An fMRI investigation of Reward Processing in a Sample of Youth at Risk for Antisocial Behavior
Speaker: Laura Murray, Clinical Area Doctoral Student
- 1:00 PM
- Executive Committee Meeting
- 12:00 PM