Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
- Kimberlyn Leary (Clinical Psychology Ph.D., '88) Selected for Prestigious RWJF Health Policy Fellows Program September 19, 2014
- Ethan Kross Elected to APS Fellow September 17, 2014
- How Facebook makes you distrusting and miserable September 2, 2014
- The minimal important difference is of maximal importance.
Speaker: Catherine Spino, Sc.D. Department of Biostatistics, University of Michigan
- 1:00 PM
- "Negative Workplace Encounters: Implications for Targets and Leaders."
Speaker: Lisa A. Marchiondo, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Wayne State University
- 1:00 PM
- Confronting Ignorance: How Values, Institutions, and Biology Affect What Information Matters in Politics
Speaker: Skip Lupia, Ph.D., Hal R. Varian Collegiate Professor of Political Science, University of Michigan
- 4:30 PM