Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professor of Psychology
The Psychology SAA Office will offer walk-in advising during the Beginning of the Term (Sept 4 - Sept 17) due to the high volume of students with advising needs. Students may begin scheduling regular appointments in advance after the walk-in advising period has ended. Walk-in advising will be offered during the following times:
Sept 4th (Friday, 10-12 and 2-3) & then:
Sept 8th - Sept 17th
Available to all undergraduate students with quick questions regarding registration, checking your requirements, transfer credits, and study abroad.
- A manifesto for conscious cities: should streets be sensitive to our mental needs? August 28, 2015
- Why Break a World Record? August 28, 2015
- Psychologists just debunked the idea that you have to find the perfect job fit to be happy at work August 24, 2015
- Personality & Social Contexts Welcome Back Brown Bag
- 1:00 PM
Speaker: Clinical Area Faculty presentaitions and introduction of their work.
- 10:00 AM
- How our gut talks to our brain: Novel molecular mechanisms for the effects of bariatric surgery on behavior
Speaker: Randy Seeley, Ph.D.
- 1:00 PM