Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to email@example.com.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
- Catherine Lord Elected to Institute of Medicine October 23, 2014
- Court gets fresh look at kidnapper-killer Maslamani October 22, 2014
- Vonnie McLoyd Selected to Receive the 2014 Award for Distinguished Leadership in Psychology from CSES October 21, 2014
- Spirituality and Altruism in a Low-Income African American Community
Speaker: Jacqueline Mattis, Ph.D., Department of Psychology, University of Michigan
- 1:00 PM
- History of Research on Framing Effects
Speaker: Irwin Levin, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Psychology Department, The University of Iowa
- 4:30 PM
- Executive Committee Meeting
- 1:00 PM