Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professor of Psychology
- 6 depression myths you need to stop believing October 7, 2015
- Patricia Reuter-Lorenz Receives Distinguished Faculty Achievement Award October 5, 2015
- Why Peeple, the 'Yelp for people,' is a bad idea October 2, 2015
- Psychology Homecoming Tailgate
- 2:00 PM
- Lois Hoffman Remembrance
- 5:00 PM
- Culture as Treatment for Substance Use Disorders in American Indian Communities: Pursuing Alternative Interventions
Speaker: Joseph Gone, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Michigan
- 10:00 AM