Charles D. Moody Collegiate Professor of Psychology, and Chair, Department of Psychology
Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert M. Sellers
Charles D. Moody Collegiate Professor of Psychology
- Clinical Graduate Student, Rebecca Sripada, Recipient of 2013-14 Marquis Award December 5, 2013
- NYT Article on New Restaurant of Anthony "Tony" P. Maws '92 AB, Psychology November 13, 2013
- Terry E. Robinson Recipient of the 2014 APS William James Award November 8, 2013
- Executive Committee Meeting
- 1:00 PM
- IRB on the Road
- 4:00 PM
- Personality and Social Contexts Faculty Meeting
- 1:00 PM