Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
- Another Reason to Stop Describing Cancer With War Metaphors December 18, 2014
- Sara McClelland Awarded 2014 Michele Alexander Early Career Award from the Society of Psychological Study of Social Issues December 17, 2014
- Even men have hormonal changes on way to fatherhood December 16, 2014
- Executive Committee Meeting
- 12:00 PM
- Faculty Meeting
- 2:00 PM
- Developmental Area Brown Bag
Speaker: Professor Stephanie Cook
- 1:00 PM