Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
- How to Create a Truly Supportive Community Online October 24, 2014
- Catherine Lord Elected to Institute of Medicine October 23, 2014
- Court gets fresh look at kidnapper-killer Maslamani October 22, 2014
- By invitation only . . . Developmental Talks of Grad Students
Speaker: Developmental Talks by Steve Tenaglia & Jordan Meyer, Graduate Students, Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience
- 4:30 PM
- Development in the moment: Microgenetic analyses of affect and attention.
Speaker: Whitney Mattson, Post-doc, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan
- 1:00 PM
- Psychology Librarian Office Hours, Susan Turkel