Exploring the Mind
The Department of Psychology is consistently ranked as a top department in the nation because of the excellence of our faculty, students and programs. Our faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their contributions to the creation of new scientific knowledge in psychology. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are recognized for pioneering contributions in classroom and research education, as well as innovative experiential learning. The department has been recognized for decades as one of the most distinguished and productive departments of psychology in the world.
We hope you will find the information you seek on our website. To learn more about us, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interim Department Chair
Professor of Psychology
The Psychology SAA Office will offer walk-in advising during the Registration period (Nov 24 - Dec 8) due to the high volume of students with advising needs. Students may begin scheduling regular appointments in advance after the walk-in advising period has ended. Walk-in advising will be offered during the following times:
Nov 24th -Dec 8th
Available to all undergraduate students with quick questions regarding registration, checking your requirements, transfer credits, and study abroad.
- Children Of Older Mothers Have Higher Test Scores November 13, 2014
- Mother's Education Significant To Children's Academic Success November 11, 2014
- Kids With Young Moms Do Worse in School November 11, 2014
- NAVIGATING VIOLENCE IN CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOODS: HOW HIGH-ACHIEVING ADOLESCENT AFRICAN AMERICAN MALES MAP VIOLENCE AND STAY FOCUSED ON SCHOOL
Speaker: Desmond Patton, Assistant Professor, School of Social Work, University of Michigan
- 1:00 PM
- Psychology Librarian Office Hours, Susan Turkel
- IRB On The Road